thats me ..

thats me ..
wow .. nice :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my angel .. my lovely future wife .. my one and only ..

on 5th february 2010 .. i saw a girl in form 1 intan looking at me .. i dont even recognize her .. she keeps looking at me until .. there was a meeting for the creatives club ... when i looked at her, i saw sarra's face ... which is her sister ...
i dont know weather sarra was her sister or not cuz i thought sarra didnt have any younger sister ... so .. i ask my friend .. Mohd Syaza .. he said  "yeah .. that is sarra's sister .. her name was Eisha .. " and i said " owh .. i see, patutlah muka mcm same je .. " :D ... so, after i knew who she was ... i started to like her .. when we passed by .. she always smiled at me with her cute face .. so i smiled back to her .. and then , she said " hai " .. i dont know what to say .. im blushing .. i dont even know her well .. hahaha :) ..and , after 2 or 3 months ... she wanted me to be her boyfriend ... and i said yes i can be your boyfriend .. so started from 20th May 2010 .. she became my girlfriend ... day passesed by .. on 14th August 2010, which is her birthday .. sharp on 12 o'clock in the midnight, i called her phone to wish her happy birthday .. and on 17th October, i gave her a birthday present.. a huge pink teddy bear .. she love it very much :) ... after months we've been coupling .. its nearly 9 months ... I was like .. OMG ... thats a long time .. i didnt realize that it was nearly 9 months ... thats great .. i think we both can stay together in this relationship until we're married .. hee ... she was so cute .. i felt like i wanna squeze her cheeks :) .. bite her ears n noses .. haha .. she was the very first person i have ever love so much in my whole life .. i setted my mind ~ SHE IS THE ONE ~ ... I love her so much ... i love her soooooo damn much .. ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment