thats me ..

thats me ..
wow .. nice :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

our first date ..

for the first time .. me and eisha sayang went out for a date <3 ,.. kitorang pegi skatepark .. lepak2 ..capture2 gmbar same2 kat situ .. she holds my right arm tight .. i was like " yeah , i realize that ... i love you so much sayang " .. i will never ever break your heart , and i will never ever leave you .. cuz i sayang you sayang ... <3 .. then , kitorang main buaian kat padang permata 2 .. we both were so happy .. and suddenly, my sayang duduk atas my testicles .. " oh nooo !! ~ i screamed .. ( but dlm hati suka tau :D ) .. hahahaha :) .. sayang sayang .. thank you sbb bagi dia hidup .. klao x dia asyik rindu je kat sayang ... at last dia naik jugak : hahahahahahahaha :D .. both kepala giler .. ehmm .. i will never forget these moments with you sayang :* .. and then kitorang pegi breakfast dekat oldtown white coffee <3 .. dia cerita mcm .. kitorang lgsung x boring ... not at all ... hee ~ eisha nak rse sket mee curry yg aku mkn .. aku suap kat mulut dia .. awww ... sweetnyer kitorang nih ... hmm .. bile lg lah dpt date camnih kan ... anyway .. if whatever happens .. whatever ..... i will not gonna leave you alone .. i will stay with you untill my last breath ... i will take care of you in any way ... cuz thats my job ... i protect you sayang <3 ... and i want you to know that ... i will marry you someday .. soon enough .. we will make a great happy n huge family ... with our kids .. :) i love you sayang .....

No comments:

Post a Comment