thats me ..

thats me ..
wow .. nice :)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my life as a teenager

in my life .. i've never reach a successful achievement ... i'll prove to mom n dad that i also can be part of the best student in my school ..n i already have a girlfriend .. her name was Nur Eisha Meena .. she was 14 years old .. i love her so damn much :) .. i hope our relationship will never ends .. once i met her , my cheeks were blushing .. i dont know why ? .. maybe because i really really love her .. now, im waiting for PMR .. i hope i can score straight A's ... i promise after the PMR examination .. i'll take her too a new level .. on her birthday, that is 14th august .. im buying her a blackberry curve  .. i hope she'll love that .. erm, i think thats all for "my life as a teenager" ... bye ..

3 comments: